As you know, I mostly care about one team - the Colts .. here's hoping they make another run at the championship. Without injuries, I feel comfortable with their chances of making the playoffs (and possibly winning the division). Even though they've been very consistent, probably the hardest thins in american pro-sports is to consistently make the NFL playoffs.
Here are somethings I wish they had done, but did not (in order) ..
1. get better at special teams
2. strengthened their O-Line
3. strengthened their defense
With what they've got, here is hoping now, they
1. move Donald Brown to starting RB
2. play Sanders every other game to keep him healthy
3. get more aggressive and finish games early - no more 6-7 comebacks to win games
4. beat the Pats again in what's become an annual affair
we'll see .. I think the Ravens must be a good pick to go all the way with a mix of good veteran leadership and great upgrades to offense,
here are my picks for division winners:
NFC
North - Packers (yup, they will beat the Favre-led Vikings)
East - Giants - tight div again
West - 49ers - very weak div
South - Falcons (SB winners' curse)
AFC
North - Ravens
East - Jets - close div; major upgrades but 2nd year QBs may have been figured out
West - Chargers
South - Colts
No comments:
Post a Comment